Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Back!!!


I know I have not posted for some time but the summer was filled with CHA, child care responsibilities, classes at the store, and getting ready for our trip to Europe. I've returned and done all the unpacking and washing and now I am so excited to reconnect with all my rubber stamps. I had a great time on my Mediterranean cruise and visits with friends in Wales and England.While I was away I had a visit to Sir Stampalot in England and found some Molly Bloom stamps I just had to have. As luck would have it Clare, the artist ,was in the store doing demos and her cards are so darn adorable. Visit her blog and see for yourself. I will be doing some of these in the coming week and sharing these cute images with all.

Today's sample is from Impression Obsession. It is such a simple image and so easy for beginners to colour. I used copics and the colours were RV0000, RV00, RV10. Some stampendous stickers were used for the domes on the sleeper. So simple yet makes a cute card for a new arrival. I think this image could be easily made into a small favour for a baby shower, or an invitation.

Check in tomorrow for a cute Halloween card! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment