Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Art Impressions




I'm showing two cards today because I am making Christmas cards and preparing for a class so I thought I would share both with you. While I was in England I made a visit to Sir Stampalot and found those adorable Molly Bloom stamps and I also picked up one new Art Impressions stamps from a new line they have for Christmas. It's called Jingle Tots and they were all adorable but I only bought one. See I am getting a handle on my addiction. Today I didn't even look at the new Christmas stamps at the Memory Keeper so I really think I'm making progress.


This card uses the new Bo Bunny Christmas line which I think is very modern using lime green, purple, and turquoise. I think I will send some of these to friends so I am keeping it simple with just the image and a few small embellishments. I am going to play around with cutting out a few of the jingle tots and using them inside the card along with my sentiment.


At the store tonight I am doing "All things Tim" using his dies, and inks. I am also showing how to make your own homemade grunge board which is so much cheaper than buying Tim's. I love to save money on stuff like that so I have more money for stamps!!!!


I will try to post again later in the week but my husband is going into the hospital for a heart procedure on Thursday and depending on the outcome I could be busy playing nurse. This is a role I do not play well especially if I end up with a whiny patient. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week and if the weather is good in your neighbour enjoy these last few glorious days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment