Monday, June 20, 2011

Graduation





We had a very busy weekend starting with Jenna's graduation from Charles Stuart College of Education. I made a card to celebrate the occasion and since she's hoping to teach in a french immersion school I used a couple of Magnolia stamps. I coloured the images with my copics and added a small wooden blackboard I purchased from Michaels. Using a white pen I inked the words "Class of 2011"


After graduation of course I was getting ready for Father's day weekend. The boys and their wives came by and I cooked. See some things never change. My darling husband was thrilled that the boys gave him coupons for jobs around the house that he can no longer do and not so thrilled that they drank all his beer. See some things never change.


I also spent time on the weekend completing letters for our new granddaughter's room. Her name was announced early so that I could make the letters and Michelle could complete the nursery. Tomorrow I will post a picture of them. I think they are cute and will look adorable in her pink and pale green room.


I have a beginner's copic class tomorrow so I was busy cutting paper and preparing for the class.


I'm going scrap booking on Tuesday and I hope to work on a page for Keegan's album. I really need to get back to scrap booking and give the stamps and ink a rest. If you are checking in Amanda I am having email difficulties but I will bring the mice stamp for you.


Till the the next post---Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment