Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Been So Long




Yes it has been so long since I last posted. So much going on. We are renovating our upstairs bathroom. trying to find the leak in the pool, doing child care for my grandson and getting the garden in shape for the summer. In addition I am trying to design card workshops for the store and attending some classes myself. I just completed a workshop on painting on silk and I really enjoyed it. Taking place in Alton Ontario, in an old mill that used to be an underwear factory and later a condom factory, the workshop was a brand new endeavour for me. I really enjoyed it and of course I had to turn my silk work into cards. Thus the post for today. I am continuing to experiment with some other silk samples and colour combinations. I also attended a class at Buffalo Stamp to learn how to do the screen door cards that Sharon has brought into the store. It was fun and I have experimented with my Silhouette and I can now cut my own screen doors. I will continue to play around with these and maybe offer a class at the store in the fall. I will post a sample later in the week. Last but not least I am learning to knit so that is also taking up crafting time but I'm always excited to try new things.




It's a short post today but at least I am back at it. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment