Friday, May 21, 2010

Anniversary Card


The weather here for the last three days has been glorious so I wanted to be out and enjoying it but that meant not as much time to play. I'm posting a stampavie image of Jack and Ginger which I am using for my husband's anniversary card at the end of the month. I loved the image and I have added the sentiment inside "I'm so glad we are growing old together". I refuse to believe that even after thirty nine years of marriage I am old!!!

I stamped the image and coloured it with my copic markers. I truly believe there are no mistakes just opportunities for embellishment. The reason I say this is that I coloured Ginger's skirt last and I just didn't like the colour and so not to waste the image I re stamped it, coloured it again, cut it out and superimposed it on the first image giving it almost a paper toll look which added dimension to it. Because it was for my DH I wanted to keep it simple.

It looks like maybe some rain for the weekend so there is no reason to clean the house because it will only get muddy so I will have time to play. Really I can always justify playing with my stamps, ink and paper. Hope everyone has a great weekend no matter what you are choosing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment