Wednesday, May 5, 2010






Yipee High Hopes!!!
Yes I have High Hopes and I love these whimsical stamps. I have coloured them with copics and I must admit I never stopped smiling the whole time. I used some glossy accents on the fish bowl which is difficult to see in the photograph but it does add some pizazz to the card. The dragon image is just so darn adorable and the sentiment inside reads "It seemed like a good idea at the time" Check out the website for High Hopes I am sure you will love them.

It's hard to believe that my adorable grandson is going to be three next month and I am busy designing and making invitations for his party. I am using a Magnolia stamp and going with the pirate theme. I am hoping to post the example tomorrow. I am very excited about the design and I am personalizing each invitation. Treasure boxes and buried treasure maps are next on the agenda. I love making all these things and I am sure he will have a great party. I am looking forward to my daughter in law sharing pictures with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment