Monday, May 10, 2010











HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG








Tonight we celebrated my oldest son's 31st birthday and of course I had to make him a card. I used a stamped image from Crafter's Companion's Popcorn Bear collection which I got from my local scrapbook store the Memory Keeper. I used copic markers to colour it and some Fancy pants pattern paper from their Rusted Sun collection. If you have not seen the Popcorn Bears they are so cute and have a good variety of images. This one would also make a great Father's Day card and I have used it before for a retirement card.




Dinner was great and Keegan and his Dad seemed to enjoy the cake. They are just so darn cute together.

3 comments:

  1. Dawn, this is so funny!! We BOTH did Craig a gate-fold card for his birthday!! Cute pics - on Day 3 of my Herbal Cleanse, I can almost taste that icing on Keegan's finger......

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable birthday card. Love your coloring work on this cute image :O)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhh another popcorn lover! What a beautiful card, love the papers that you have used :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete