Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Earth Moved !!!




We had a small earth quake here in the Toronto area yesterday. At first I thought it was just me so excited because I got new stamps but it turned out the earth moved for everybody!

Well here is another Golden Oldie I ordered from Art Impressions. It just tickled my funny bone and reminded me that you are never too old to have fun. I try to live by that. I coloured with my copic markers and then added a saying from the Underwater Sentiments from CC Designs Also from Art Impressions I bought a sentiment that reads "Happy Birthday from the King of Cool and his Happenin' Babe" which I thought I could use inside the card. I just made a simple card without a lot of embellishments because I wanted the image to be the focal point.



I'm off to my great niece's grade eight graduation tonight and as luck would have it I have to drive right through London Ontario - yes I know there are faster shorter routes but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. While in London I will visit the Rubber Room and Stamp Art and I will only buy what I really need...OK I know I don't need anything so maybe I'll just have a quick peak. LOL Nancy at Stamp Art carries Art Impression stamps and I am hoping she has some Impression Obsession stamps because I really want one of the scenes. I am also looking for Christmas stamps. That's right you heard me Christmas stamps. I am going to run the class Christmas in July so I would like to find something new to work with. I am afraid to even look at my Christmas stamps before I go because if I do I will feel so guilty buying more. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the sunny weather.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, how awesome!! Love this image...and your coloring is fab...and your DPs are perfect! What a fun, fun, fun card! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete