Monday, June 28, 2010

Girlfriends!!!!






Here is one of the cards I made with my new girlfriends stamps from Art Impressions. The image comes with three sayings all of which make me chuckle. For this card I used the Happy Birthday tutu you for the outside and the inside says "Dance like no one's watching who can have you committed." Teh Teh!! The other saying is so perfect for a card for my neice. The saying reads "Note to self...too much tequilla." I just know I am going to have fun with this one.



I have to admit this was a bit tricky to colour with my copics because some of the spaces are very tiny. To acheive some shading I used the tip to tip method. But on the positive side if you want to practice shading skin this image is great. For the skin I used E50, E41 and R20. I like the look of those three colour with these gals.



Well I am off for a day of scrapbooking with my scrappin' buddies and I am working on a page for my grandson's third birthday. Happy crafting everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I LOVE this image and sentiment!! Great colors too :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete