Wednesday, June 23, 2010

YIPPEE NEW STAMPS!!!!!!


My order from Art Impressions came yesterday and of course I just had to play. I also had to convince my DH that I was carrying on a science experiment in the refrigerator and it could be several days before it was completed. I'm not sure he bought it but it has given me a few extra days to play before I tackle cleaning out the frig!


The stamps I ordered are all quite humourous and just working with the images has given me a lift and a smile. I also ordered some sayings and I am playing around with masking a part of the saying and combining it with other stamps. The outside of this card reads "Another birthday..." and the inside says Yippee! Cheers to you. I think Ella is just adorable with her coconut bikini top and tiny clown like hat. I can see using her for birthdays, girls nights or a swimming party invite.


I coloured her with copics and got a chance to practice the new techniques I learned when I took the copic certification class. The pattered paper is from Basic Grey, lemonade line.


Well I am off to teach a class at the Memory Keeper and then tonight I can play with a couple of the other stamps---that is the great part of menopause (yes I am trying to convince myself there are positives ) I can stay up all night and play since I don't sleep anyway. I'll post again tomorrow. Happy stamping everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment