Monday, June 14, 2010

Sample from the Copic Cerification Class










Well I was having a senior moment or should I say a full blown episode. On Saturday morning my friend Deb and I headed out early to Toronto for the Copic Certification Class. We arrived ready to go only to find out we were a day early! Oh well better a day early than a day late. So on Sunday morning bright and early again we headed out ready for a full day. I found the class very informative and met some really great gals from all over Ontario.




The instructor Sherrie Siemens shared some of her stamps with us so we could practice some new techniques and I fell in love with this dog image from Cornish Heritage Farm designed by Sarah England. I coloured the dog at the class and then came home and finished colouring the image and then made a quick card. You can see from the close up the "fur" like affect you can get with blending fluid. The company also has a cute image of the dog and a boat. I would love to add both of these to my "little" family of stamps. Really ladies I need a twelve step program!! I am excited to become a certified copic instructor and I am looking forward to sharing some of the techniques in my copics classes at the Memory Keeper.



I am going to try to put together a card from Magnolia's Birthday Bash challenge because this week it is BLING. I usually scrapbook for boys so whenever I get an opportunity to use Bling and glitter I'll be all over it. I hope to post my card soon but honestly I have to clean the frig or I will have penicillin growing in there soon. Have a great week

2 comments: