Wednesday, June 30, 2010

INKY ANTICS


This is another of the Christmas in July cards I am doing for my class. The image is from Inky Antics and I coloured it with my copic markers. I experimented with a new colour combination for the dress and I am pleased with the results. The colours were E00, E01 and E04. I'm not sure how accurate the picture is but in reality it is a soft peachy colour. I think the image is quite versatile and could be used for birthdays and other occasions.

Today I really have to clean out my frig (AKA the science experiment) and do some grocery shopping. Tomorrow is Canada Day and we are having a BBQ. What I really want to do is play with a new stamp I got yesterday from Crafter's Companion. It is a Popcorn Bear Kid birthday celebration and I think he is adorable. The other image is of the bear in a baby pram and he is also adorable. Thankfully my friend Brenda bought that one and we are really good at sharing!

I'll post next week the time and place for my Christmas in July class. I hope some of you can make it. Happy Canada Day to all us Canadians and Happy 4th for all our American friends.

3 comments:

  1. This turned out great!! You should enter it into the Simon Says Stamp "check" challenge - with those gingham checks, it would qualify. Here is the link:
    http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/simon-sayscheck-it-out.html

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable. I love your stamp!! Thanks so such much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Dawn, love the cute image, very adaptable and great colours from the E no's you used.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete