Monday, March 28, 2011

Have a Fairy Nice Day


Just a quick blog entry today since this is my crafting day at the Memory Keeper. I really enjoy all the women that attend and they are so generous with ideas, materials and feedback. But more importantly we enjoy each other's company and I rarely get much done before lunch since we usually gab and catch up for a couple of hours before we get down to business. I am finishing up some cards for a card class at my home in April and I will post those soon so the ladies can have a quick peak before they sign up.

This card is a Lili of the Valley stamp and she is coloured with copic markers. I experimented with pleating the ribbon and adding it. I feel the ribbon I chose was a bit too stiff so I am going to try it again with different ribbon. The colours are also something I would not usually use so I am trying to stretch my comfort zone.

I'm off to spend the day with the gals. Stop back tomorrow for a card using distress inks and a Tim Holtz die.

No comments:

Post a Comment