Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge


Still working on the problem of the white square. If I have time tomorrow I will redesign and see if I can remedy that annoying glitch. I have decided to get back into the blog world by entering a challenge over at the Lili of the Valley Blog. The theme is Punch It and I have tried to use as many punches as I could. I used some nestabilities, Martha Stewart, EK Success, Stampin' Up, and Marvey. In all I count 7 different punches. I really had fun with this and I even stepped outside my comfort zone and used a different colour combo. I'm not sure I love the combo but creativity is all about experimenting. I inked up a new Lili of the Valley Image from Set #1 Oh So Girlie that I had not had time to play with. I am really loving these little girls and I am afraid this could result in a whole new collection of cuties. I used copic markers to colour the image and some distress ink (Spiced Marmalade) to complete the shadowing around the image.The pins are from Wild Orchid and the buttons from Stampendous.

Well my little grandson is coming for an afternoon visit so I am off to make cookies. Hope you'll stop back on Monday to see another baby card from the Stampavie collection.

2 comments:

  1. The colours are so subdued but make this a wonderful card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one adorable card Dawn, a perfect take for our theme this week with your many beautiful punches.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete