Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sneak Peak


Just a quick post this morning because I am eager to get to the craft table and start filling some orders for my hand made cards. Thanks to my sister Dale I have orders for some birthday cards for children which are always fun to do because you can use bright colours and fun designs.

This card is another of the cards I am going to do for my April class at my home. It is a Lili of the Valley stamp and it is coloured with copic markers. It has a magnetic closing which is just a little different and the sentiment inside reads "Birthdays are always in fashion" I am really loving digging into my yellow scrap bin. Spring always makes me think yellow. I even changed the towels in my powder room last week to yellow in anticipation of the nicer weather coming our way next week.

Well as Rosie O'Donnell says "sending you come yellow"!

No comments:

Post a Comment