Friday, April 1, 2011

Another challenge-Couples


I'm really on a roll and so inspired by all the cards that are entered into the challenges on the web. There are so many creative people out there. I am entering this card in the Cute Card Thursday blog challenge for this week with the theme of couples. This is right up my alley. I am part of a couple, I love a couple of treats a day, I have a couple of children, I have a couple of dogs and I have a couple of addictions(you know one of them!).

I used a Lili of the Valley stamp which my friend Brenda generously shared with me on Tuesday at the crop. We had a great time colouring them together and chatting away the morning. I love the combination of pink and brown so I used some of my scraps, some pretty daisy ribbon and a few flowers from Wild Orchid crafts. I really wish I could get the colours to come through in a better manner. The colours are not as accurate as they are in "person".

Happy Saturday to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment