Monday, April 25, 2011





I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We got some painting done around the house and a bit of yard cleanup. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at David and Karen's home and an Easter egg hunt in the afternoon with our grandson Keegan. I bought eggs that "talk" saying things like "I'm hiding" "I'm over here" . They giggle and and make funny noises. Keegan really enjoyed looking for them. When you find one and open it up the little chick inside says"You found me!"


Today's card is for my sister's birthday tomorrow. I tried a new design and although it has a few glitches I want to rework I am happy overall with the layout. Coloured it with copics and of course added some bling.


The garage sale at the Memory Keeper is this weekend so I am busy cleaning out some of my stamps and thinking about finding new homes for them. Today I am pricing and sorting and hopefully all with be completed by tonight. I am going to start on a project for a fellow my husband works with who is moving into a new townhouse and wants to make a comfortable place for his daughters to come on weekends. I am covering letters with paper and then applying mod podge to them to spell each of their names. He can put them up in their new rooms. He says they are really girly girls so he asked me to use lots of pink and purple. This will be fun. I'll post a few so you can see them. Enjoy your day and if you are getting nice weather get out there and enjoy the spring.(We're still waiting for it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment