Monday, April 18, 2011

Confession


I have a confession to make. I had good intentions yesterday to vacuum and clean the house but the weather was so miserable-quite a mix of snow, sun, rain and wind that my husband and I decided to go shopping for some baby things. I must say he practiced restraint and only purchased three outfits and a stuffed toy and he was happy that all were on sale. I purchased one adorable outfit complete with hat, bib and booties and two matching receiving blankets. My outfit is predominantly green (hopefully to go with more red hair). We also hit the green houses for a spring fix and purchased some spring bulbs for the pots on the front porch. Now if spring would just arrive I could get out of my winter coat and plant them!

In honour of our shopping expedition I am posting a baby card made with a Stampavie image and some paper from a new paper pad from K & Company. I love the small 8 x 8 pads since the prints tend to be smaller and more in scale for a card. I also used a peel off sticky flower border and used Glitter Ritz in sand colour to bling it up. The little fairy is coloured in copics (E40, 41, 42 and RV000, RV00, RV10) and of course some art glitter on her wings.

I AM going to clean today so before the call of my stamps gets any louder I must leave the craft room and get busy. If I really hurry I might be able to squeeze in some time this afternoon.

Hugs to all and enjoy your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment