Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mother's Day is Coming








I have a Royal Wedding hangover. I have watched the nuptials countless times in between hockey games so I think I have reached official Canadian status now!


So for a change of pace I am posting a Mother's Day card using a Mo Manning stamp and a Flourishes sentiment. I stamped it with Memento Ink and coloured it with my copic markers. The sentiment reads "all things grow with love" and then inside-"Thanks Mom" The papers are the scrap pieces I had left over from my decor letters so I feel like I really got my money's worth from my new paper acquisition. I need to reorganize my paper again. It just keeps growing. Really I think I am ready for a 12 step program for paper addicts.


Just a short post today since it is Saturday and I have lots to do today. Hope to see you back tomorrow. I am posting a new stamp by Nellie Snellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment