Friday, April 8, 2011

Some More Mo


Well I didn't post yesterday because I spent the day with my sister and my favourite niece at St. Jacobs in Waterloo County. We hit the market for veggies, fruit and of course baked goods and then went to Conestoga for lunch. After a wonderful meal we headed for the School House theatre to see Sheer Madness a murder comedy that takes place in a hair salon. We really enjoyed the play and laughter is such good medicine for anything that ails you. Thanks Dale it was a great treat.

Today I am posting a card that is made with a Mo Manning stamp from Stampavie. It really is cute and of course could be a boy or a girl depending how you coloured it. I used copic markers and I paper pieced the pants. I also used a "B" from one of my Quickutz alphabets and a border punch by Martha Stewart some ribbon and a button finish off the card. Next week I am going to start on some more baby cards so you will probably be seeing some of those. Monday I have a class at my house so I will be busy cutting paper on the weekend. Tomorrow is Scrapfest in Kitchener so it will be a busy few days.

Thanks to everyone who are buying my handmade cards and giving me such positive feedback. It really makes me want to continue to create cards for you and of course with the sale of the cards I can get more stamps!!!! I am overflowing with stamps but it doesn't seem to stop me from wanting more--I can not resist the cute ones!! Have a great weekend and I hope to see some of you at Scrapfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment