Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Excited this morning because my youngest son has just returned home after working out west for three months. He has worked steady nights so it will take him some time to get his clock turned around before he starts work here in Burlington. He was in Fort Nelson just south of the Yukon border. Temperature were in the minus 36 to 46 range and so when he experienced 1 degree weather last week he was wearing shorts! Everything is relative!!!

The card I posted is an image from artist Mo Manning for Stamping Bella. I jsut love all the whimsical images she creates. I have quite a collection and will showcase a few more in the coming weeks. This image is coloured with copic markers and the card is made with some old basic Grey from my stash. I'm really working on getting that stash used up so I can buy some new paper at Scrapfest this weekend in Kitchener. I will be working in the Memory Keeper booth on Saturday so if you are there stop by and say hi. Sheila always has a great deal on her copic markers and I will be happy to help you select colours that work together. There are also some new colours out which I bought (of course I thought I didn't need them but quickly learned that I did). I will use them on some new images this week and then show you the cards with the colours in case you want to add them to your collection.

I'm off to pick out paint colours and return overdue books to the library. Hope to see you back here tomorrow. Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment