Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GREAT NEWS


So much news to pass on since Friday. Scrapfest in Kitchener was so busy and it was nice to see so many people come by the Memory Keeper's booth and say hi and tell us how great the deals were. I spent the day talking about copic markers and helping people pick colours. It was a long day but we all had a great time. I didn't have any time to shop for myself which was probably a good thing but on my 15 minute lunch break I stopped by Kraftin' Kimmies to pick up a golfer's stamp since I had an order for a 70th birthday card with this theme. I posted it today for you to take a peak. I also used a new Nestie for it which I think will become a new favourite shape. The inside sentiment reads "Just fore you. You made par at 70 and it suits you to a tee."

I didn't post on Monday because I had a class at the house with some lovely ladies who did an outstanding job using distress inks for the first time and trying their hand with copic markers. They are a talented group and they even bring snacks for everyone! We also received great news on Monday. Our son and daughter-in-law are expecting a baby girl some time around Labour Day. I know what you are thinking. It won't matter when the baby comes it will definitely be labour day! Our grandson who will be four in June is so excited to be welcoming a baby sister into the family. He was at the ultrasound appointment so he saw the baby. We are all excited to be finally welcoming a girl into the family. It was all I could do last night to stop my husband from going shopping for all things pink! I'm going to start thinking about doing the birth announcements with colours other than blue and brown. What a treat for me!

Off for a hair cut and I think I will treat myself to a pedicure because my feet have not stopped dancing since yesterday. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment