Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cute Ellie


I didn't post yesterday because it was my day to get together with all my scrapping buddies and then we were off to a wonderful afternoon at my sisters. Thanks Dale for a delicious dinner and the new dessert recipe was a hit. To all my scrapping buddies as usual I had a great time and laughter is always the best medicine for what ails you. You are truly the best reward for starting this new hobby.

Today's card spotlights an Impression Obsession stamp that I just adore. It makes great birthday cards or a card for any occasion where you could lift a glass of cheer. Ellie is coloured with Copic markers. I used the C00, C0, C2 combination and then added the shadow with a R0000. The paper is from my stash. I bought a lot of this SEI line because I loved the colour combination and is was double sided so I got more bang for my buck. I have almost used up all my scraps which makes me sad but hopefully this spring I will find a new line with some interesting colour combinations. (Although I think I should make a resolution not to buy any pattern paper until I can at least close all my paper containers).

It's a dull rainy day here so I guess I will stay indoors and get some chores done. House cleaning awaits and if I have the energy I am going to paint the back hall-if not I am going veg all day with my book. Let you know tomorrow which option I chose. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment